It is Vacation Bible School time again with our congregation. AND to add a little more fun to the mix, Caleb's parents congregation are also having VBS this week. Ours is during the day and theirs is in the evening. This is going to one week of VBS overload.
Brady is beyond excited about all this fun. Presley is yet to be determined.
Today was our first day!
Our morning started rough, despite my best efforts to get everything set out and ready the night before. Presley woke up about 4 times crying in the night, so naturally I had to wake her in to time to leave. We shoved some food in her sleepy, grumpy mouth. Brady spilled his milk and moved around like a snail. We finally made it out of the house and I drove to the wrong place to pick up my Mother-in-Law.(communication error.)
Apparently I felt the need to smile super big to overcompensate for the morning.
No worries, though.
We all made it and had a great first day.
My MIL stayed with Presley and she did great until the very end. Something about an Egyptian scaring her.
I got an excellent report from Brady's teacher. He is so interested in learning. I hope he continues to behave as the week goes on.
I taught Kindergarten and we had the biggest class with a total of 21(including adults). They were good, there was just a lot of them! Ha!
We came home and took naps and got things ready for the next day, before heading back to the other VBS. Presley slept from 1-5. Ha! Girl, was worn out. I woke her at 5.
Brady went to his class and I think he did fine. I left Presley in her class, she was fine when I left. About half way through I heard her crying and went in to save the teachers. She was fine after that.
Obviously Brady is having a big time! He is in the red in the front.
Obviously Brady is having a big time! He is in the red in the front.
We ran into this little guy. Jeffery attends are congregation. We have spent some time with him in the nursery. He was my boy tonight. He just crawled up and sat right next to me. He is a cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment