My sister took Brady and Noah to the zoo. I kept the babies at home so they would be able to nap and not be in the heat. Brady had a great time and talked all about the animals he saw.
Saturday morning was spent at the ball field. Presley is getting better and better about being at the ball field. The wagon is very helpful. Even if she doesn't sit in it. I can toss all my stuff in it and easily make it to a from the car.
Brady's team won and qualified for tournaments. They start this week.
Caleb and I were attend a Luau on Saturday night. The luau was to benefit a program which provides school supplies and other necessities to lower income children locally. This is a new program only its second year and this is the first type of fundraiser for this program.
Gary did the auction. They had about 12 items and they were really good items, including Luke Bryan concert tickets, 2 Duck Dynasty duck calls signed by Si and Phil, and a trip to Panama City Beach.
We ate yummy food and enjoyed an authentic hula show.
We had a great time and quite a bit of money was raised. It came a huge downpour right before and as it was starting. All the décor got soaked, but everyone made the best of it. We had fun and were happy to be apart of it.
Sunday morning the kids looked so cute for church. I don't usually worry about matching or coordinating them, but it worked out. Presley had her blue dress on and Brady had his blue seersucker shorts on. They both looked so cute! However, they would not cooperate with me for a picture, hence the bribery cracker P is eating above.
I was able to get a picture after services with Caleb that was much better. P is sleepy and is representing that paci. I need to take more Sunday morning pics.
It was another fun weekend for the books.

No comments:
Post a Comment