Wednesday, June 12, 2013

VBS 2013- Day 2

We headed out bright and early for day 2 of VBS Tuesday morning.
 
Brady and Presley were excited to get started.
 
Brady did well and loved it.
 
Presley did well. She gets so sleepy. The babies don't do well with the noise, so they try to keep them away as much as possible. Presley is also not a fan of the people dressed up.
 
My class was good. We were not the largest today. I have given them a challenge for tomorrow with a bribe of doughnuts on Thursday if they make it. We shall see.
 
My wonderful MIL took the kids back to her house for lunch and naps. I was able to get my room all set up for tomorrow and grab lunch with my mom in peace. I came on home, because the kiddos were still napping. I tried to get a little cleaning done. I mostly just enjoyed the quiet.
 

 
We had dinner at Caleb's parents house before all heading to VBS part 2 with them.
 
 
It went well, but we are all tired.  See Presley's eyes above. Presley actually did really well for being so tired.

Brady was WILD. There was some debate whether to if he actually ever took a nap or not. He is very good at manipulating skipping nap at Gigi and Papa's. Either way, he was bouncing off the walls!!!
 
 
As we were driving home, I thought it is only Tuesday. What are they going to be like on Friday?
 Hopefully naps and good nights rest will keep them from being over exhausted. *Fingers crossed*

More fun to come...
 


No comments: