Brady picked a cookie my sister had made and we poured a little milk. Brady was very concerned about Mrs. Claus and what she was going to eat. We eventually came to the conclusion she stayed at the North Pole and didn't need anything.
Caleb read them the story of baby Jesus and we tucked them into their beds. It took them about 1 second to fall asleep. They were worn out! I didn't hear a peep out of either one until morning.
Caleb and I quickly got to work on putting the gifts together. It was a super easy year, so we were done pretty fast. We ended up watching Christmas with the Kranks until we went to bed. It made for a nice Christmas eve.
Brady woke up around 7 am. He walked into our room and said, "Mommy, Daddy get up and come here, come here". We walked into the living room to see what Santa left.
Brady was pretty excited! He pulled each item out of his stocking.
Brady looks huge!!!! When did this happen???
Presley was still sleeping, but was heard us and woke soon after. We opened all our gifts from each other! Funny story: I stuck a few things in Caleb's stocking, but he didn't do a stocking for me this year. It was not a big deal, but Brady could not get over why Santa wouldn't leave anything in my stocking. He said, "Me and Daddy must have REALLY good this year." We asked if he thought I had been bad and he replied, "No, I think me and daddy just bought your gifts this year." I am not sure he is totally sold on the whole Santa idea.
We picked up a little and let Brady play, but it was time to get ready for our next stop. Brady was not too thrilled to leave his new stuff, but quickly recovered when he found out there would be more gifts and playtime.









No comments:
Post a Comment