![]() |
| Presley cracks me up! We had some time to kill. |
![]() |
| We were all excited! |
![]() |
| She is always looking at or for him!!!! |
![]() |
| Excited kiddos! |
I wanted a picture of me and Caleb, but Brady insisted on being in it! I love how comfortable Caleb is with my family. No reason to feel the need to dress up here!
Brady and Noah were so ready to open their gifts, so we all gathered around to open gifts.
Presley was out, which was much needed and pretty funny! She looked so funny asleep with all her presents piled up beside her.
We started our rotation of opening gifts. It was a little crazy this year. Presley woke up about half way through and was ready to eat. I tried to distract her until the last gift was open. By the end, I was not in the best mood, but I got over it quickly. Life is way different with two little ones to take care of!!! Twice the crazy, but twice the sweet.
I don't have any pictures but we facetimed and skyped with my brother Cam and SIL Lauren for a while during gifts. We missed them this year!
My parents got Caleb a new really nice hedge trimmer. However, they didn't get it out until after everyone had opened all their gifts. So the entire time he only had this one teeny tiny gift(a Keurig make your own filter). So funny!
He was really excited!!
| She loves her daddy! |
Presley got a lot of clothes and some new toys. She was excited about them and has enjoyed having new toys to play with. Brady got a guitar, suitcase, drawing set, hat, Nerf gun, Connect 4, 2 spiderman books, a spider thingy, and a coloring book and underwear. I think that is about all. He was so excited!
We let them play with their new stuff for a while. Presley got a bath. We put all the kids in their pj's and got a few sweet cousin pictures before heading home to get ready for Santa.
These are the pictures I had on my camera. The third one of Presley is so funny!!!
Fortunately Bryan grabbed their good camera and was able to capture this sweet picture! They sure do love each other!
More Christmas to come...







1 comment:
So sweet! LOVE the pictures. Blessings to you! :)
Post a Comment