Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Organization

I basically got sent home from work to day due to a nasty red, swollen right eye. After a few "Oh My Gosh's" and "Are you o.k.'s", the nurse practitioner hesitantly looked at my eye and "unofficially diagnosed" pink eye. She can't really diagnose me because I am not a patient, just an employee. So out the door I went. I decided to keep Brady at daycare, so I could have time to nurse my eye back to normal with out him sticking his finger in it.

Which leads me here, alone and trapped in my house! This is something that NEVER happens to me anymore and I am a little thrilled about it.

I am usually a really organized person, but Brady often makes that impossible. Before Brady was born, I had his room and closet so clean and organized. Now it stays a disaster area.

I took this as a great opportunity to get his closet and room back into shape.

I am very hesistant to show you the before picture, but I will show it anyway. We have decent sized closets, its just, that is all the storage we have except the garage. So, I have to keep boxes of clothes Brady has grown out of in his closet. This can cause a huge dilema! I try to do the best I can.

Before:




After:




It is still not ideal, but it is so much better. Now if we can only keep it this way!

No comments: