Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I am so blessed to be called mama by this sweet little boy and to call this lovely lady mama!

I was blessed with one of the greatest moms!  She has always been there when I needed her, even when I thought I didn't! She was tough when I needed it and soft when I needed it. I really don't know where I would be without the love, direction, strength, compassion, drive, and faith of my mother! 

I am also blessed to be the mother of such a wonderful little boy. He is so sweet and loving! I can't imagine life without him! I am so thankful for him every day, even when he is less than his perfect self!

I also have a wonderful mother-in-law that would do anything in the world for me. And 2 living grandmothers that are so loving and generous to me and my family. There have been many other "mothers" in my life whether they be family friends, teachers, co-workers, or Godly women in the church. I truly believe the world is a better place because of mothers!

I hope every one has a wonderful day and has taken a little time to appreciate all the "mothers" in there life!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Happy mother's day! It was great having you all in town this past weekend!