Brady has this toy tractor. He also has a life size one, but it is at my mom's house. He rarely sees it because he is WAY too small for it, but doesn't really think he is. Anyway!
I was watching him play last night while I put away his clothes and saw him playing with this small tractor. I thought how sweet! He loves his tractor.
And then he preceeded to do something I did not see coming!
He put the tractor down on the ground.
Stood Up.
Threw one leg over to the other side, straddling the tractor.
Sat Down.
He sat on it to play with his other toys.
He steered the tiny steering wheel.
Pushed the singing button.
Scooted his feet to make it move.
Looked up and laughed at his brilliant plan to ride the tractor!
It was hilarious to say the least.
At least he knows what its for, big or little!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment