Saturday- Every one, except for my sister, her husband, and little baby Noah, headed to the lake. Oh! How I love the lake!!! I could spend every weekend there. This was Brady's second time on the boat and he did really well. He was a little nervous at first, but once I got on, he calmed down. Then he discovered the steering wheel. Baby loves to drive!!!! You couldn't pry his little hands off the wheel. He even fell asleep twice sitting behind it. Ha! We left a little earlier than normal because a thunderstorm was coming.
We spent the rest of the afternoon at my parent's house until we went to eat at a hibachi style restaurant that night. This was Brady's first hibachi experience and it was fun to watch him. He wasn't crazy about the fire and wasn't in the best of moods, but I think he liked the food.
Quick story: Brady was STARVING and WORN out by the time we got to the restaurant! The chef was cooking right in front of us and Brady was so hungry, he kept trying to reach and get the food off the grill. He kept signing eat! He just didn't understand why the food was right there, but we couldn't eat it. It was so so funny!
Sunday- We met every one at a little cafe in a little town outside Murfreesboro for lunch after church. There were 12 of us plus two little ones so we had a packed table. It is a meat and three type cafe and is so good! Caleb, Brady, and I all headed home and took a nap before going back to my parents house for a cookout. We had great food and all sat around the fire just enjoying the company. Brady was a wild man and just soaked in all the extra attention!
We had a great weekend. I am a little sad to see it end! Hope every one enjoyed the long weekend and a Happy and safe Memorial Day!






1 comment:
it was great seeing you as well! Brady is getting to be so big and has such a fun personality. You all are doing such a good job with him!
Post a Comment