We babysat baby Noah last night while his parents went on a date night. They went to a concert. I think they had it planned before Noah was even born. Ha! And even better, I had already agreed to keep him. It was so fun having a "little" baby around, but I can say for sure I am not ready to have one all the time yet. Noah is so so so sweet, though!
Brady thought he needed to push Noah in the swing. He wanted so much to help take care of the baby.
Brady climbed up on the couch, said baby, and reached out his hands. So I helped him hold Noah. Brady grabbed hold and thought he was so big!!! Noah thought, why are you letting him hold me, he just tried to poke me in the eye! Ha! Ha! Then when Brady would realize Noah was crying he would push him back into your arms. Then as soon as Noah was quiet, he would motion to hold him again!
This is mostly how the night went. Whoever was holding Noah, Brady wanted to be right beside you. I think it was part helper and part jealousy.
It was so fun to hold Noah and watch Brady interact with him. I think Brady is starting to figure it out. Noah was super easy to take care of, but I had to keep an extra eye on Brady. Before I knew it, he would be all in little Noah's face and space.
When Caleb got home, I was attempting to fix dinner. After about 10 minutes of Brady running around and yelling like monster and Noah wanting to be held upright so he could see the monster, Caleb said, "THIS is not ideal!" It was so funny! We both agreed 15 months was a little too close of an age difference for us!
BUT, we love both boys very much and are so thankful for each of them!!! It just may be a while before Brady has a little brother or sister. Ha!





No comments:
Post a Comment