Happy New Year!
My mom kept Brady last night while Caleb and I brought the new year in with a few of my favorite vampires. I finally got to see New Moon. I was so excited. I love the books, but do not usually love the movies that go with them. I was pleasantly surprised by this one. They followed the book pretty accurately, which is refreshing. Of course the book is always better! We had a great date night. I love Brady, but it was nice to eat dinner without wearing it or having to constantly feed someone else and to be able to go to the bathroom without someone trying to look at what is in the toilet while I flush. ha! Hey, just keeping it real! We are so lucky to have so many capable people desire to keep him for us.
I am sure there are some wild and crazy things in store for 2010 for our little family. I wish you all the best during this new year!
My mom kept Brady last night while Caleb and I brought the new year in with a few of my favorite vampires. I finally got to see New Moon. I was so excited. I love the books, but do not usually love the movies that go with them. I was pleasantly surprised by this one. They followed the book pretty accurately, which is refreshing. Of course the book is always better! We had a great date night. I love Brady, but it was nice to eat dinner without wearing it or having to constantly feed someone else and to be able to go to the bathroom without someone trying to look at what is in the toilet while I flush. ha! Hey, just keeping it real! We are so lucky to have so many capable people desire to keep him for us.
I am sure there are some wild and crazy things in store for 2010 for our little family. I wish you all the best during this new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment