I had a hair appointment scheduled yesterday. I decided I would ask the girl that does my hair if she could trim up Bradys while we were there. Of course, she said sure, because she has done my hair forever and she is awesome like that. We were starting to get some mullet comments about his hair style and he is over a year old, so I decided it was time. Mohawk- Fine! Mullet-Not so much! Brady DID NOT like getting his hair did! NOT AT ALL!!!
When I sat him in the chair, He screamed!
I picked him up and I decided to hold him while she cut. He didn't cry as much. I fed him puffs while she got ready. She sprayed his hair with water and that was fine.
But that first cut, back to crying. Caleb was standing there like you wuss, that doesn't hurt.
I continued with the puffs until we were mulletless and all done. He didn't jerk away or hit. He just stayed really still and cried.
I guess that is a success!
(I got my hair cut last, It was looking a little rough in these pictures.)
(I got my hair cut last, It was looking a little rough in these pictures.)





1 comment:
Poor thing- Wonder what he thought was happening to him?
Post a Comment