Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

We took Brady out for his first trick-or-treating on his first Halloween. It was A LOT of fun, but a little stressful too. We drove most places, so getting a sleepy dinosaur in and out of a carseat was challenging at times. But is was worth every minute! And Brady made out pretty good on gifts.  Every one was so excited we came by. This little boy doesn't stand a chance. We may need a bigger house come December. Ha!

Happy Halloween! Brady in his Halloween pajamas!


Getting ready to leave. We didn't put his costume on until we got to the first stop. He wasn't thrilled with putting it on, so we didn't take it off until we were finished.



We went to Caleb's parents house while it was still daylight, so we were able to walk to some places. It was really cold. When I put the covers over Brady's hands he would sit so still. He didn't move his arms until I took them off. So funny! He got tons of goodies, just for him!




We loaded up and made a few more stops. We didn't get Brady out at my sisters because he was sound asleep. I just couldn't! But she spiked his hair back up. It had fallen on the walk. Then we went to my parents. Brady had a bag of goodies waiting for him there, too.


Then my mom and I loaded up and drove around her neighborhood. My grandmother and uncle live in that neighborhood so we had some special stops to make. We left Caleb and my dad at my parents house for this trip. UT football was on and we were winning, so they were over the trick-or-treating!

My grandma, Brady's great grandma, got him an extra special treat!
He LOVED it!
He started to cry when I took him off of it! Ha!

















We finally made it home with a ton of treats and a very sleepy little dinosaur. Thanks to everyone who got Brady something for halloween. It really is too much. He is such a blessed little boy to have so many people love and spoil him! I guess Caleb and I will have to eat all the candy so he doesn't get too spoiled!


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Lawrence Family said...

He is such a doll. He cant make fun of Noah if Noah is bald for the first 2 years of his life! haha