11 months with this little guy! That is right! Brady is 11 months old today. He is such a big boy these days. He is completely weaned off the bottle and breast milk. He drinks whole milk or water out of a sippy cup. He is eating pretty much anything we eat. He LOVES yogurt, bananas, mac and cheese, and green beans. He does NOT love peaches, pears, or pineapple. He has 4 teeth and 4 coming in. They have all broken the skin, they are just little nubby teeth. He is still taking steps, but prefers crawling. He thinks walking is hilarious though! He is a HUGE momma's boy! It is bad, ya'll! I can not put him down if I am around, but I secretly love it. He says ma ma, da da, book, and hi clearly and regularly. He will sometimes mimic my words, but it usually only happens once. He waves bye, shakes his head no, and dances all the time. He will give kisses and love and if you are lucky he will blow you a kiss. His favorite songs are Itsy Bitsy Spider, Roll the Gospel Chariot, and Old McDonald. He hates being told no and throws a little temper tantrum when I tell him. He is still a huge flirt and loves to play.
He is so much FUN!
Each month brings new and exciting elements to his little life. I love watching him grow and develop. I can not imagine my life with out him. I hope and pray to have many many more months and years to watch him grow.
We love you little monkey and thank God for you each and every day!
1 comment:
Amber, he's so cute!! I can't believe he's going to be 1 soon!! I love hearing about all his big milestones...it reminds me of all of Grayden's firsts. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment