Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baby Steps!


Brady took two little steps last night for the first time on his own. I thought I would be a little sad when he did this. I wasn't at all! It was so sweet!!! He stood up and just took two little giant steps towards me. Of course, I screamed and he fell right into me. But he took two steps!!! He has been pulling up, cruising, and standing on his own for a while, but when it is time to go some where without holding on, he would rather crawl. I mean he is a speed demon with the old faithful crawl, so I don't blame him.  He is still perfecting the steps and it will probably be a few days or weeks before he really gets it down. I am so proud of him! I am so thankful to have a healthy baby boy!

No comments: