Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday!!!

Caleb and I got up this morning and met my sister at to pass off Brady. She offered to watch him while we shopped. We usually shop on Black Friday, but on our own time. We DO NOT get up at 3 or 4 a.m., but we do shop. We are usually able to get Great deals and this year was no exception. I LOVE it and I don't mind the crowds. I am prepared for them, so that makes it easier to tolerate. We also plan out exactly where we are going and what we want. Then we loosely stick to it, but welcome changes. It was very non-stressful day. And we are almost completely done with our shopping. YaY!!!
We finished shopping around noon so we grabbed some lunch and decided to catch a movie before picking up little man.

If you haven't seen this movie, then What are you waiting for? It is an excellent movie with an even greater story. Sandra Bullock is AMAZING! Both Caleb and I loved it. We both left inspired. There was even an applause when it was over. I think everyone should see it, so go!

And Happy Black Friday!

No comments: