Presley is 7 months.
Each day we grow more and more in love with our sweet girl. She is silly, dramatic, sensitive, sweet, loving, and so much fun!
She makes the girliest noises. We all love it!
| She has developed quite the personality! |
She makes the girliest noises. We all love it!
We get so tickled at her. She does this hard breathing out of her nose when she is mad, done with something, or irritated. She big belly laughs at her daddy and brother. She watches every move Brady or I make.
At 7 months Presley is...
- wearing size 3 diapers.
- wearing size 6 months clothes and a few 6-9 months clothes.
- laughing and "talking" all the time.
- saying "dada". She can mixes a lot of sounds. I could have sworn she said "duck" at church the other day. Noah heard her also, because he looked at me and said, "she can talk!"
- nursing 4-5 times a day and eating baby food and/or cereal twice a day. She has had rice cereal, oatmeal, green beans, green peas, spinach, squash, sweet potatoes, avocado, carrots, a little banana, and prunes. (The prunes are only if needed for bathroom purposes, you get the idea.) We are sticking with mostly cereal and veggies for right now.
- taking one long nap and 1-2 short naps per day.
- waving and patting. She is getting better and better about doing it on demand.
- scooting A LITTLE on her tummy. It isn't a full scoot or a crawl, but she can maneuver herself just enough to get a toy or object just out of her reach. I DO NOT CONSIDER HER MOBILE. It is minimal, but it is a start. I give her a couple more months to be into everything!
- picking up puffs and other small objects with her thumb and finger. She doesn't put the puffs in her mouth, she usually drops them in the floor.
- loves her brother.
- recognizing family members and friends.
- doing very well in Bible class.
- sleeping from 7:30-8pm until 5-7am. Occasionally I hear her in between, but she soothes herself back to sleep or I go give her the paci.
- loving paci and blankey!
She is really changing and becoming acting more like an older baby with each day. We are all enjoying her more and more each day.
Here she is on her birthday and each month up until now. I love how you can see her thighs grow. Girl has some big thighs! They are perfect for tickling and kissing! ;)
Here she is on her birthday and each month up until now. I love how you can see her thighs grow. Girl has some big thighs! They are perfect for tickling and kissing! ;)
Here is Brady and Presley side by side at 7 months. They look a lot alike to me. I also see the differences. Brady weighed a little less and was a little longer at this age. They definitely look like brother and sister to me!
We love every second with our sweet girl. She has been such a blessing to our family. Brady adores her and HATES to hear her upset. It is so very sweet. I have a feeling the next few months will fly bye and we will be celebrating a birthday before we know it. Ahhh!
Sometimes I just look at Caleb and say, "Can you believe we have TWO awesome kids?". Sometimes I feel so blessed, my heart could burst.
Happy 7 months, Pres!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment