Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome Baby Carleigh

We welcomed our neice Carleigh Rebecca yesterday. She was 6 lb 15 oz. She is so sweet and tiny. This is Caleb's older brother and his wife's first baby.


We are so thrilled for them!

The Barrett's don't usually have girls, so we are so very excited about her. And when I say Barrett's don't have girls, I mean there is one every other generation or they are adopted. Really!

Brady did really well meeting her yesterday! I think babies are starting to grow on him. He kept pointing and saying baby, baby, baby. We asked him if he loved her, he said Uh huh and nodded his head yes. That is a good sign!  He was not so fond of our nephew Noah at first.

Caleb went back to visit again today. Caleb LOVES babies! We are so excited to welcome little Carleigh into the family!!!

No comments: