Thursday, September 30, 2010

Smarter Than You Think!!!

This week we received a party city Halloween costume catalog in the mail.

Brady decided he would like to look at it.

He picked it up, got down in the floor, kicked his feet up behind him, and flipped through the hundreds of costumes. (I didn't take a picture of him doing this, but he does this often with his books and it is soooo cute!)

He began to yell, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" while pointing at one costume strongly.

I was cooking dinner, so I finished what I was doing and went over to check out who was Daddy!

Brady was pointing at Ernie from Sesame Street.

You may be thinking so he thinks Caleb looks like Ernie, I am not following.

But if you will remember, last year for Halloween...



Caleb went as Ernie!!!

Oh My! He is a genius!!!

Just Kidding!

But really, How did he remember/know that?

I was baffled! I am sure he saw a picture or maybe has even seen the costume floating around, but still to put that together.

Wow!

He has done it several times since then.


I guess I should give him a little more credit!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

this is too funny. it is scary how much they absorb and retain..

Unknown said...

This is my first blog comment!! Will taught me how to do it.

That is soooo cool that Brady remembered that. He is smart!!

Rebecca said...

Whoa...Brady is a genius!!