Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall, Family, Football, and Fun


That pretty much sums up my day with my boys.  Labor Day weekend is when I try to pull out all my fall decorations. With the weather a good 20 degrees cooler today than it has been, it has turned into a perfect day to make things look/feel like fall here. I love so many things about fall, especially the decor and pumpkin spice scents!

Today officially kicks off football season. Caleb is a huge sports fan! That is probably an understatement. So, the sound of football has been filling our house today. Football is one sport I actually enjoy in person and on t.v. I typically only like TN teams, though.  I celebrated football season today with a Tennessee Vols Gigi's cupcake. So yummy! It might be quickly becoming my favorite part of football season. Ha!



The three of us also spent a little time at the park. Brady has so much fun at the park. I love seeing him run and play outside. He loves to climb and slide the most.  I am so thankful that Caleb is willing and able to go play with us. He is a great dad!


 I love Saturdays! Happy Saturday!


No comments: