Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Living Room


This is where we spend the majority of our time at home! I thought about cleaning it, but decided to take pictures as is, instead. It is more realistic. It wasn't to messy anyway. The couches and recliner were my grandmother's. She graciously gave them to us for free! It was a huge blessing when we got married. I added the black furniture for a more modern look. 
One day we will actually buy our furniture! Ha! Until them this works!

This is where Brady and Caleb stay! Sometimes I get to sit in it, but usually one of them have it.

Notice Brady's sippy cup on the coffee table! That is typical! I used to keep decor or magazines on it, but not anymore!

The walls were this color when we moved in. We liked it and thought it went well with our hand-me-down couches, so we decided to keep it. We bought this dresser not long after we were married. A furniture store was going out of business and had marked several things down. It was really cheap! It gives me some storage, which we don't have a lot of otherwise.

This is also Brady's toy corner. I love it because his toys are right there but also out of the way.


The loveseat is where I fold clothes, so there is almost always clothes on it. The living room is actually a pretty good size room, but I put our couch in the middle to make it a little more cozy. It seems awkward other ways.



That is our living room. It is cozy, comfortable, and practical. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your living room. It's comfortable and lived in. And isn't the function of the room or space?