I was told during our engagement by all sorts of people, the day of the wedding you will know if you are making a mistake or not. This statement was made to me by people married for years and years and divorced individuals. It sounded a little silly to me, until my wedding day.
Everything was so wonderful that day. I had so much peace and joy! As I walked down the grassy aisle, there were no butterflies, no fears, no worries, no doubts, just pure peace and joy. I remember thinking this is exactly where I am suppose to be at this very moment with these exact people, marrying this man. It was just beautiful!
We were so in love and so ready to start our lives together. We did our wedding our way and I would keep it exactly the same if we had to do it over.
Cut to four years later and so much has changed. I don't think one step of it has been what we expected. It has been challenging, fun, exciting, and hard, but we have done it together. Whether we are up or down, sick or healthy, laughing or crying, we are doing it together! That is what makes it 100 times better than expected. We are in this together, forever! That thought warms my heart! I still feel this is where I am supposed to be, with this man!
Caleb is a wonderful husband, father, and friend! I am so blessed he agreed to share his life with me. I really like him! He brings so much good to my life. I dream, wish, and pray for many, many more anniversaries to celebrate!
Happy Anniversary!!!! I love you so much more than I can ever share!!! Thank you for being my husband!






1 comment:
That is so sweet, Amber!! It almost made me tear up! :)
Post a Comment