Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Saturday of Fun!

Brady and I had such a GREAT day Saturday! Caleb had to work, so Brady and I were on our own for the day.  We headed to Target first thing to get a little swimming pool, but I didn't like Target's choices, so we ran by Wal-mart and found one. After a quick run through the ATM, we were back home by 10:00. We got out the pool and started filling it with water immediately. Brady really enjoyed it, once he got over the initial shock!
We came in and had lunch. Brady took a long, much needed nap. (It is hard work entertaining grandparents all week!)   I cleaned while Brady napped, with my new cleaning products. We watched a little Veggies Tales and had a snack when Brady woke. Then, we went back out and enjoyed the pool a little more. Brady was so so so good! He was so pleasant and not whiney at all. He whines A LOT these days!

Once Caleb got home, we all headed to meet my parents at the drive-in where they live. This was Brady's first trip to the movies. We saw Marmaduke. Brady did so well. He was WILD before it started. He knew something was up because we were all sitting in the back of the truck.

Once the movie started, he yelled, "dog! woof woof woof!" every time a dog came on the screen, which was like every second! It was so fun! The drive-in was perfect because he could walk, talk, and play without disturbing anyone. We may never take him to a regular theater! Ha!  I was so proud of him for behaving so well, especially since it was way past his bedtime.


I really needed this low-key saturday with my little monkey!!!


2 comments:

Lawrence Family said...

How precious is it that he laughs with his hand over his mouth.

Lauren said...

how adorable!