I love this one! This is how I see them everyday!
This is a look I get often!
I find this one hilarious and sweet.
I love this!
He looks so big!
In other news, We are just anxiously awaiting the birth of my sisters baby, Noah! She is due ANY day, now! We can NOT wait to have another little guy to hang out with. We are trying to prepare Brady for the baby as much as you can prepare a one year old. Ha! I constantly tell him about Noah, so maybe he is picking up on some of it. When you tell him to love the baby, he lifts up my sisters shirt to see her belly and sometimes will hug it. Ha! I think he is trying to understand. We shall see!
Happy St. Patricks Day Everyone!





3 comments:
I like the one where he is the blue and has his yellow passy.... --I think Noah is coming soon... we have had some contractions the past two nights and tonight i have insomnia again... so maybe.hopefully.
These pictures of him are fabulous! I think we are going to try to come in town this weekend if it's okay with your parents. We hope to see you all!
He's so cute, Amber! I think he looks a lot like you. Love keeping up to date on your sweet family. We'll need to catch up sometime!
Post a Comment