Sunday, March 7, 2010

A baby shower and birthday dinner!

We had a great, but busy Saturday! I was invited to my friend, Amanda's baby shower. Brady and I loaded up and made the about an hour drive to attend her shower. It lasted a little over 2 hours and she got so much great stuff!

Amanda, myself, and Brady and the gift we gave her.  

Brady made sure to stay close to the presents! Ha! He kept trying to take off with the pacifiers!

The cake my friend, Jessica, made. This is as close as I could get with Brady swatting the camera. She always does a great job!

The shower ended a little after 4, so Brady and I rushed home. He got a bath and we were out the door again to meet Daddy and some other friends for a Birthday dinner. Brady was so sleepy when we got there!

Brady and Aiden playing together! I think they are becoming good friends!

We had so many people come that we had 3 tables!!! We probably could have crammed into 2, but with 4 babies and one pregnant girl we decided to utilize all 3 tables.


It was Ana's birthday!

We had such a great night. Several people came over to our house after dinner to play games. It was so so so fun!
When we got home I asked Brady if he was going to bed, he shook his head yes. We laid him down and he slept all night, even with so many people over. And we were not quiet! He was so worn out! Ha!



No comments: