Evenings in our house used to be quiet, calm, and relaxing!
Now they are wild, busy, and chaotic!
We used to spend a lot of time on the couch!
Now we spend a lot of time in the floor!
We used to watch a lot of t.v. to pass the time!
Now we tickle to pass the time!
We used to think up hundreds of places we would love to travel!
Now we travel there on daddy's airplane!
We used to think our home was filled with love!
Now our home is overflowing with love and kisses!!!
Did I mention they are the sweetest kisses on earth?
Because, They really are!!!
Oh, How things change and I am so very thankful they do!!!
Did I mention they are the sweetest kisses on earth?
Because, They really are!!!
Oh, How things change and I am so very thankful they do!!!
1 comment:
Cute post Amber :)
Post a Comment