Thursday, September 3, 2009

What have we been up to?

This week has been a rough one. Brady is teething. His first two bottom teeth came in about a month or so ago and that wasn't too bad. He was just a little fussy.  Now, he is getting the two top teeth. It has been HORRIBLE. He has been irritable, fussy, running a temperature, clingy, and so pitiful! He hasn't even acted like the same baby. He is finally starting to feel a better and he hasn't had a fever since early yesterday. The two top teeth are just about to push through the gums. I hate teething and seeing him in so much discomfort!
On the flip side of things...
He felt better last night and wanted to play a little before bed. So we put him down in the living room and he crawled over the coffee table and pulled his little self up to try and get the cell phone. I saw him do this at my mom's on Sunday but he fell almost immediately. Last night, he was able to hold himself up. Now he thinks he can pull up on everything, my leg, the crib, a drawer, the swing, the chair, etc. I am really excited/thankful that he is able to do this, BUT it is bittersweet! The next development is walking and I just don't think I am ready for that yet!
And this is my little mischievous baby about to get a bath. He is into everything and when you catch him. He just grins like I am way to cute to be in trouble, right! He is pretty darn cute!

No comments: