Brady is 8 months old today!
We have had a good lazy day today, nothing special really. He has changed so much in the last 8 months!
We have had a good lazy day today, nothing special really. He has changed so much in the last 8 months!
He has such a laid back and sweet personality. But sometimes he can be so stubborn!(Unfortunately that comes from me.) He also has a little temper at times.
He has become so incredibly fun to be around.
He has learned what "NO" is and that it isn't good.
He is eating all baby foods now and loving them. I am a little picky about which ones I buy, though! (One of the curses of being a dietitian I guess, the constant need to analyze labels and ingredients.)
He can pick up finger foods and actually get them in his mouth.
He makes the craziest noises and will repeat sounds like Ba Ba Ba.
He is extremely busy! It is really difficult to get a good picture these days. He hasn't really done a full, "regular" crawl, but that doesn't slow him down one bit.
He can go from sitting to crawling to rolling back to sitting without help. He is so proud of that one! Every time we go get him out of the crib he is just sitting there laughing. 
There is a rumor that he pulled up the other day, but I haven't seen that yet. Therefore, I don't believe it REALLY happened. 
He loves his books, piano toy, toy train, baseball toy, and the remote.
His favorite song is The Itsy Bitsy Spider! It paralyzes him!
He is wearing 6-9 months clothes. He HATES having his face/nose wiped, splashed, rubbed, or cleaned.

He gets so excited when one of us picks him up at the babysitter.
He has two bottom teeth!
He is a big flirt and loves the attention. (I can't imagine where that comes from being the only grandchild on both sides and all.)
He poses for the camera, but you have to be quick. It doesn't last long!
He is an absolute joy and we love him more and more each day. It doesn't seem possible, but it is. We wouldn't trade the last 8 months for the world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment