Thursday, August 6, 2009

Its my birthday...

or it was. 4 days ago. So I am a little late. Oh well. My husband and my friends planned a little surprise dinner for me. I was suspicious all week and sort of found out, but I still loved it. I was so surprised by the turn out. So many people came! Some people came to our house after dinner for cookie cake and games. Thanks to everyone who came.
Our family at Macaroni Grill
Me and my sister(she is probably going to hate this picture, but it is the only one I have)

Opening my gift

I got this super cute bowl from Amy and Bryan. I LOVE it!!!

They brought 2 cakes when they came out to sing. One went to Pepper.

And the other to me, of course.

Taylor was working that night.

Brady is such a flirt.

Trying to get a picture of the whole table. A lot of people are missing. Sad.

I LOVE cookie cakes. Like I would marry them, LOVE them. And every year for my birthday, I asked Caleb for 2 cookie cakes. 1 for me and 1 for him. I have never actually gotten 2 and that is probably a good thing. But I do always get 1. This one was so good!!! Too bad its all gone.

Really. Thank you to everyone who came. It meant so much to me to spend my birthday with all my friends!

4 comments:

Lawrence Family said...

Ah Hem.... I actually do like that picture of me. I didn't think I would but I do!

Rebecca said...

I love that picture of ya'll! And all of them!

I hate I couldn't come, but it looked like ya'll had fun!!

Brady is totally a flirt. Haha.

Unknown said...

I so wish you could have come to Rebecca. Another time.

Jen said...

Happy late Birthday!! Looks like you had a great day. Amber, I can't believe how big Brady is getting! He's so cute...looks like Caleb. I just love keeping up with him on your blog.