Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Tricks!

Little man has come so far this past week. He loves playing with his toys. But when one gets out of his reach, all the fun and games are over and it torments him until someone comes and gets it for him Recently he decided he would try and get the toy himself. He tried rolling, reaching, scooting, launching his body and any other movement he could to grab the object. Sometimes he would succeed and sometimes he would fail miserably only to hit his head or crash into the floor. Until this week! We have now MASTERED the army crawl. It is by far the sweetest thing I have ever seen and I love it! He is getting so fast. Every time he does it I clap and cheer. He picked up on that pretty quickly. So now if I am not right there and I don't cheer when he does it. He looks for me, flashes those 2 pearly whites and of course I cheer without hesitation!
But can you blame me!

No comments: