Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ZOO!!!



Caleb, Brady, and I loaded up and went to the local zoo this weekend! Brady usually has an entourage every where he goes, but this trip was just the three of us. We had such a great day! I know he won't remember it, but I think he really enjoyed it anyway. He really reacted to any animal that was moving and the ones we could get up close to. The others he didn't really notice. Brady did so good the whole day. It was hot, crowded, and tiring, but Oh So worth it. We will have to make this a yearly trip for sure.

Me and Brady petting the goats! This was so fun with Brady! He loved that they could walk right up to us. He even grabbed the big goat's antlers (I think that is what goats have) and shook it. We are going to have to work on being gentle! Ha!
Brady in the bamboo forest! The bamboo section is by far my favorite part of the zoo! I kept telling Caleb I want a house made out of bamboo!
Brady flying like the birds at the zoo!
Family photo at the giraffes! They are back there somewhere. Not a great picture, but it was the last animal we saw.
This was Brady after we saw all the animals. He was so exhausted!
Next year, I am sure his entourage won't want to miss this and we will welcome each of them along!

No comments: