Presley is 8 months today!
It has really hit me hard this week how big she is getting. I feel like she has changed so much in the past couple weeks. I looked at Caleb the other day and said, "She is almost 8 months, in 4 months will be her birthday!" I really hadn't thought about how soon that is!!!
At 8 months Presley is...
- wearing 6-9 month clothes and a few 9 months stuff. She is short so a lot of things are super long on her. She makes up her length in her chunky thighs. Ha! I love those thighs!!!
- wearing size 3 diapers. I think she will be in them a while.
- nursing 5-6 times a day.
- sleeping from 7pm-5/6am. Occasionally she wakes up looking for her pacifier around 3-4am, but falls back to sleep quickly.
- saying da da, na na, ba ba, ga ga often. She says ma ma when she cries! Ha! Brady also did this. She looked at me yesterday, held up her hand to wave, and said, "Hi!". Not kidding! She did this one other time.
- scooting on her bottom to get what she wants and inch worm crawling backwards! She just recently really picked up on the moving thing and is getting better and better daily. I give her a couple weeks to really get going.
- grabbing EVERYTHING!!!! If she can get it, she will grab it.
- shaking her head no and nodding her head to music. Brady and I have a lot of fun with this.
- waving and clapping.
- screaming, "singing", babbling, yelling, and grunting constantly. She was SCREAMING "da da" in a really high pitch during worship service Sunday night. I had to take her out and walk the walk of shame with everyone church laughing the entire way out. It was so embarrassing.
- eating cereal and baby food. She has had a lot of fruits and vegetables. I have really enjoyed making her baby food.
- has one tooth!
She is such a joy. She brings a new element to our life. She can be full of drama, but she can be so sweet and snuggly as well. We all think the world of her. We love watching her grow and develop. She has the best laugh and sweetest smile.
She is the perfect addition to our lives.
Here is her monthly comparison!
This is a picture of Brady at 8 months. I can not get over how much Presley and Brady resemble each other! It just shocked me a little. I know they look a lot, but wow! I had to share!
Brady's 8 month post is here.
Brady and Presley side by side at 8 months.
Here is her monthly comparison!
This is a picture of Brady at 8 months. I can not get over how much Presley and Brady resemble each other! It just shocked me a little. I know they look a lot, but wow! I had to share!
Brady's 8 month post is here.
Brady and Presley side by side at 8 months.




1 comment:
Presley is adorable! I love her bow! The resemblance between the two of them is pretty amazing.
Post a Comment