Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Little Bit of Christmas!!!

Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. I love every second of it.  From the decorations, the music, the lights, the food, the parties, the time with family, the shopping, the gifts, the cards, Santa, to the ribbons, bows, and t.v. specials, I am always so excited for this time of year. I Love it!!!
 Now I have one more(very special) reason to LOVE Christmas. Brady was born just 2 days before Christmas. I am so thankful for that sweet baby boy and all the joy he brings our family. Needless to say, December will be a very busy month for us. But like I said, I LOVE it!!!

Here is what it is looking like around our house this time of year.



This is the "family" tree in the living room. I just got this tree this year. This tree has all of our family ornaments on it. It is mostly red and greens. I don't have a topper for this tree yet, because I haven't found one I like enough to buy.



I bought this skinny tree when I lived in the apartment before Caleb and I were married. We have been using it as our only tree until this year. Since I bought the bigger one, I decided to use this one in the kitchen. It is all silver and white. I love how it turned out. It looks so warm in the kitchen. I have initial ornaments on both trees. I think it gives a little personality.




This tree is new this year also! It is Brady's tree.  It is in his room and has colored lights with blue christmas balls. Because Brady was born 2 days before Christmas, we have TONS of babies first christmas ornaments. There are 2 on the family tree and the rest are on his little tree. It doesn't have a topper either, yet. I think I am going to get a blue santa hat to put on it. This tree is so sweet in his room.




My mother-in-law bought this wreath for us this year. It had a huge red bow that wrapped around it. I Loved it, but the door wouldn't close so I had to take it off. I want to get a giant wreath to put on the front of our house and use it there.

We have some other little touches of Christmas through out the house. Like I said, I love it! Brady has done pretty well with all the trees. He usually just crawls over to them and nods no.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: