We had Brady's birthday party yesterday. His actual birthday isn't until the 23rd but we have so much Christmas stuff going on we decided to have it a little early. We had a great day. I am not sure Brady really new what was going on, but I think he enjoyed it anyway.
This is the cake and cupcakes I made.
This is the cake table. I used balloons and seperated m & m's to decorate. It looked really cute.
This is Brady in his special Birthday outfit my mom and sister got him. He looked so cute and BIG!
"Bring on the Food"
YUM!
The next couple pictures are from the chaos which was opening gifts. I was surrounded by what seemed like a million little ones all trying to grab the gifts. It was really like 4 little ones. Ha! Brady didn't really care about opening the gifts. He would just play with the toy once it was open. It was a blast anyway!
I LOVE this picture!!! This is my friends little boy. He is 3 months older than Brady and they have just discovered they can play together over the last couple months. They are really sweet together. UNTIL one starts hitting the other or taking toys. Hey, We are all learning right! But this was so so so sweet!
When it cleared out a little, Brady would pick a toy and carry it to each person still there to show them. So sweet!
Happy 1st Birthday Party Baby Boy!
A BIG Thank you to every one who came! We have such wonderful friends and family! Brady is so Blessed. We are so glad you could share this celebration with us! Thanks again!










No comments:
Post a Comment