Saturday, July 25, 2009

7 MONTHS!!!

A little play time before bed on his 7 month birthday!
He LOVES the camera!
Trying to get to his Curious George! Thursday, Brady turned 7 months old. I know I say this every month but really I can't believe it. Brady is doing so well. He is so silly. He laughs all the time and I don't mean a little giggle, he laughs full out belly laughs. We just love it and will do anything to keep him laughing! He has the sweetest personality. He has began splashing really big in the bathtub. He reaches for what or who he wants. Caleb and I are always competing for who he reaches for more, its me! J/K! He has eaten green beans, squash, sweet peas, sweet potatoes and carrots. I think carrots are his favorite, but he likes them all. After every bite he spreads out his arms and opens his mouth, this means more. He currently has 2 bottom teeth peeking through. He has been really clingy to his mommy during this teething thing. Of course that is perfectly o.k. with me. He hasn't started crawling, but really tries. He gets so frustrated! He is still sleeping wonderfully and just so so perfect!!!! We love every second of being parents and are so thankful for our sweet baby boy!!!

No comments: