We have been so busy since the 4th that I haven't gotten a chance to post so this will be a catch up post! Caleb and I were both off on the 3rd so we just spent the day at home sleeping in, cleaning, playing with Brady, and I got a long overdue pedicure. Then on the 4th we went to the lake with my parents. A few years ago they decided to get a boat. We LOVE the lake and have enjoyed the boat so much! We decided to take Brady with us. My parents have some friends that have a lake house, so that gave us a landing place if Brady had a meltdown. We had such a great day! Everytime the boat was moving, Brady was sleeping! And when we stopped he just hung out. He was so good! We really do have the best baby ever! He wasn't crazy about the life jacket he had to wear and whether he likes the water or not is still up in the air. After swimming and tubing, we went to the lake house to have dinner with friends. We didn't stay for the firework show. Brady was exhausted! When we got home EVERYONE on our street was shooting fireworks so we put Brady to bed and Caleb and I sat on the front porch and watch the fireworks. (with the baby monitor of course)It was a great 1st 4th of July for our family of three.
No comments:
Post a Comment