We got the o.k. from Brady's doctor this week to start vegetables. He has shown a huge interest in food over the last couple months, so we have been looking forward to this.
What do you think?
Do you think he liked them?

Oh Man Did He? He LOVED them! This dietitian momma couldn't be more proud! Vegetables excite me enough as it is, so my baby engulfing the WHOLE jar. Whoa! It just doesn't get better than that! Ha!
3 comments:
hi...you dont know me but i came across your blog, I went to high school with your sister. Anyways I just wanted to say that I think your baby is one of the cutest babies that i have ever seen! He is adorable and i enjoy reading your blog.
He is pretty gorgeous Amber...in a manly sort of way!
I've been around lots of babies and it's normally so hard to get them to keep it in when they 1st start baby food! You've got a good one there ;o)
I knew he would love them! Wonder what he will think of things that actually taste good!
Post a Comment