Sunday, June 28, 2009
6 month photos
Saturday night, a friend of mine from high school met us at my parents house to take some 6 month pictures of Brady. I won a session from her blog a few months ago. Andrea is a photographer in the Brentwood area. She brought along her new husband, so I was excited to meet him as well. She is so talented. I am so happy we got a chance to work with her and catch up a little. She is so sweet and talented. We dragged her all over my parents neighborhood and she even got a little dirty. Sorry! She did a wonderful job and so did Brady! He just did whatever. Once you see some of the pictures you will understand. My sister tagged along and we were all glad she did. She just acted crazy and helped get Brady to smile. You can check out a sneak peak HERE. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Be sure to let me know what you think. We will get a disk in a couple weeks with the rest. I will be sure to post some then!
Thank You so Much Andrea and Andrew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love them! I posted my favorite one on my blog!
Girl I am so glad you love them. Little Brady did all the work. I just snapped the camera. It was awesome seeing you and I hope we can catch up some more sometime soon! Have a great week! :)
I love them all!! They are adorable. I love the one of him in the bucket...way cute. The family ones are cute too, you look great! Hope to catch up soon, I can't believe how big he's getting!
Great Pictures! Brady is so cute!
Post a Comment