This is my husband!
He is a great husband, the best really!
and
He is handsome!
He is silly!
He is in love with me
and
Our son!

More than you could ever imagine!!!
Brady woke Daddy up this morning and gave him his card and presents. Caleb are such a wonderful father and are so so so helpful. Brady adores you and thinks you are so funny, as do I! We are so blessed to have you in our family. We love you! Happy 1st Father's Day! 



Note: Brady does sleep in pajamas or a gown but this morning he, his pj's, and blanket were all soaked when I picked him up out of his crib, so I changed him out of the wet clothes and we just came to wake up daddy in a clean diaper. Just so you know.
Happy Father's Day to all Dads!
2 comments:
That last picture is so cute! He looks like he is about to say something! Happy Father's day Caleb! You are a good daddy!
Post a Comment