Thursday, September 4, 2008
Joining In
I have decided to start a blog! I love reading other peoples blogs and have thought about starting one in the past, but have chickened out. I have since been encouraged by a few friends to do so. One being a very good friend of mine who is currently traveling in central America for a while. She has started a blog detailing her travels, so it seems like the thing to do. Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
The biggest news in our lives currently is that Caleb and I are having our first baby boy. I am 22 weeks along, making him due January 3rd. Everything is going smoothly so far. We are going to name him Brady. We can't seem to agree on a middle name yet, maybe soon. He is very active and kicks me all the time, especially once I lay down for bed! The kicking is my favorite part of pregnancy so far. I love the reassurance of life inside me. We are both so very excited about this wonderful blessing and addition to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the name! Enjoy everyday of pregnancy..it is a lot of fun. It's more fun once they are here but I loved being pregnant. Keep me updated!
Post a Comment