Warning: Long Post
We stayed on Sullivan's Island, SC. It is about 15 miles from Charleston. We rented a beautiful beach house, literally on the beach! There were 12 people total including my parents Tammy and Gary, my sister, Amy, her husband, Bryan, and baby Noah, my brother, Drew, my brother, Cameron, his wife, Lauren, my cousin, Pepper, and the three of us. I decided a brief daily synopses is the easiest way to document it. I tried to keep it as brief as possible.
Saturday, August 14: Caleb, Brady, and I loaded down our car and headed out around 4 a.m. This was in hopes that Brady would sleep for the first 1/2 of the trip. Our plan was not successful! Brady knew something was up and was wide awake all but 1 hour of the 8 plus hour trip.
This was him as we were leaving. He had all his favorite things; paci, blankey, Marley, Elmo, and ball.
We got to the beach house around 2-ish and met my parents and everyone else there. After getting settled in, we quickly made our way down to the beach. Brady instantly LOVED the ocean! He ran straight into it without hesitation!!
That night some of us went to eat at a little restaurant called Acme Cantina. I had Mahi Mahi Tacos and they were so yummy!
Sunday, August 15: We got up and got ready for church. After church it came a monsoon! Literally! Cars were stalling and water was everywhere! So we just hung out at the beach house during the day, playing games and such. It quit raining, so we hung out at the beach before all going out to dinner at a place called Red's something or other. I can not for the life of me remember what I ate! I think it was pretty good! ???
This is the best we could do before church
Beach Fun!

Baby Noah
Matching cousins at dinner!
Monday, August 16: This was Drew's birthday. We spent the entire morning at the beach and pool. Then everyone met in Charleston for dinner at a place called Fleet's Landing. I had seared talapia. It was sooo good! Brady had a monstrous grilled cheese and fries! Ha Ha! We walked all around Charleston after we ate. I love Charleston, but it was so hot! I think it would have been more enjoyable if it hadn't been so hot. At one point, Brady was in the stroller with his head resting on his hand like this is sooo boring! It was so funny!
Tuesday, August 17: A group went to patriots point to tour a ship. The rest of us just stayed by the beach and pool. We put Brady's life jacket on him and swam out to the natural sand bar. We saw several stingray, jellyfish, and starfish. That night we had dinner at a place called Hucks.
It is really difficult to get a good pic of a crazy wild 19 month old.
Happy Noah in his sweet, little jacket
Brady was over the picture thing by this point, actually he was over the restaurant thing at this point. Ha!
More to come....












1 comment:
Great picture of Noah cheesing in his PIMP 3 dollar jacket.
Post a Comment