Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Great Saturday!

Today, we all loaded up and went to Disney on Ice! We met my sister, her husband, and their nephew there.  I went a few years ago with a few friends. We absolutely LOVED it without kids! So, I knew this would be something I would have to experience with children.  That year it was Disney Princesses.  This year was Celebrations! It was so great to get to take Brady. He is still a little bit too small, but I think he got it. He would get excited every time a new character came out. It was a little long for him to stay interested, but he did really good. I just made sure to have plenty of snacks. Oh how I love puffs! If you ever get a chance to go to one of these, I highly suggest you do it. It is SO fun!!!


My sister, BIL, and Brady


Some of the Pricesses!


Minnie in her Valentine's Dress!


Brady watching the show.


Mickey and Minnie at the end of the show.


Oston and me


Brady in the baby backpack. Caleb loves that thing.


Afterwards, we all went out to eat and made a special trip to Super Target to look for Halloween costumes and such. It really was a great day!
Disney on Ice, good food, Super Target, and time with famly = Awesome day!

No comments: