Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blessed beyond measure!

We had our first baby shower last Sunday. It was so much fun! We are blessed with such wonderful friends and family. We got so much stuff for Brady. It is still so overwhelming! I am working on finding everything a home and finishing the nursery. It is really starting to come along. I don't know what we would do without such generous people in our lives. We are truly humbled by all the sweet words and gifts we have been given! God is truly providing for our family beyond what is needed. I few pictures to share from the shower on Sunday! This is the beautiful cake! It matched the invitation! I loved it!

Opening presents in action. It was probably bath products and a bath tub! We got 3 bath tubs!:) There were so many gifts! I had no idea where to start! My mom came over a few days later and we got it all sorted out! Thank you to the lovely ladies who put this shower together. Everything was so perfect. We appreciate it more than you know!

No comments: