Friday, October 4, 2013

FIVE on FRIDAY

 
 
~ONE~
We have had birthday party overload the past few weeks. We had four parties within three weeks. We were only able to attend three. All parties were fun. I am always excited to have such sweet friends and family to celebrate life with. Brady and Presley are both so blessed with many friends and cousins.

We have been to a Mario party, Hello Kitty party, and Claire's cute and colorful first birthday party. I cant find any of the pictures of the Hello Kitty party, we will blame IOS7. Although, I don't think it had anything to do with it. ;)

 


 


 
We don't have a birthday party this weekend and that is nice, also. :)
 
~TWO~
Presley and Rylan are wearing me out. Rylan started crawling well recently. Presley is already a mischievous, climbing mess. Mix the two and my days are crazy! Every morning this week before he leaves, Caleb has made a comment about how crazy it has gotten with two on the move.
 
One day I went to the bathroom and left the two babies playing in the living room. I wasn't gone long, but I came back to this craziness.
 
This happens all day long with lots of falls, bumps, and bruises. I could take pictures like this all day long. They are always up to something. I am pretty confident Presley is the instigator.
 
~THREE~
 
We are counting down until my youngest brother's wedding. We are scrambling to find the perfect accessory, dress, shoe, etc. before the big day and make sure everything fits. This is a sneak peak of Presley in her wedding attire. Girl, acted like she couldn't walk in it all at first, but she managed to start walking when she saw something she wanted.  It is fun to have something to get dressed up for every now and again. :)
 
~FOUR~
The weather is still pretty warm here, mid to high 80's. It is making it hard for me to get into the fall spirit. I want to pull out sweaters, boots, and scarfs, but it is way to hot for that. October is filling up fast and we will have to make time for the pumpkin patch and other fall festivities, but it just isn't the same in shorts and tank tops.
 
~FIVE~

 
Our garden is still producing peppers like crazy. We haven't tended or water it in months, but those peppers keep coming. I am trying to find recipes to use them all. I may have to attempt to can some salsa or pepper jelly. :O


Happy Weekend!


No comments: