Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spooky Weekend Kick-Off


We kicked off the Halloween weekend last night with some friends at a Halloween Party! Brady stayed with my parents because it was late. Halloween has never been my favorite holiday, but Halloween parties are my favorite parties, especially as an adult!!
The rule is you can't come in unless you are dressed up! Every year it is so funny! This year was no exception! The costumes bring a great vibe that seems to carry on throughout the night!
I made our costumes this year. Caleb went as popcorn and I went as cotton candy OR lady Gaga as some decided later. My costume won best girl costume!! We played pin the tail on the cat!  The boys tried to scare the girls! We put wigs on babies! A good time was had by all! I laughed and laughed and laughed!!! It was just what I needed!

We have a few more Halloween festivities before the weekend is over! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


                                                                                          


No comments: