Friday, May 29, 2009

5 Months!!!

Brady turned 5 months old on Saturday! It can't really be 5 months since we brought that tiny baby home from the hospital, Can it? Brady is in to everything. He wants to touch, grab, and put everything in his mouth. He laughs out loud all the time. He has really attached to his momma and if I am around I can't be out of his sight. He is still really good and sleeps really well. He is doing much better with the cereal and growing like crazy. He is even trying to sit up like a big boy! He is so much fun! And we are loving everyday with him.
OH YEAH!! And Brady loves to type. Here is his message today!
onnnnn y t bz s le i y DCDCC mj8vgvvvvnmn98u nmjfvdcvvn xcv
This is about what he sounds like when he talks! Ha! He was crying until I let him type!
Here are some pictures! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh Amber! He is just precious! I can't wait to see what all motherhood holds. I'll probably be calling on a lot of reinforcement when it comes to going back to work!

Anonymous said...

I cant take it. I wish he would stop growing so fast.

-Aunt Amy